Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Webdesigner for Hire.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rsek

Established Member
Impact
5
Hello,

My name is Tom and I am web-/graphic designer. I am currently looking for some more clients, because I am in need of a laptop for college soon.

What I can do for you:
- Webdesign
- Branding
- Print
- banner design
- More if needed.

Is coding available:
Depends on what kind of coding, PHP/Mysql not available for the coming week.
HTML/CSS should be fine. But I can't guarantee, Because I don't do the coding, my friend does.

What are my rates:
Webdesign
- Blog Templates: $50
- Main Page design: $75
--- Extra subpages: $20

Branding
- Logo design: $50
- Letterheads/Business Cards: $50

Print
- Depends on size: $50 - $100

Bannerdesign
- Static: $10
- Dynamic: NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS MOMENT

Other requests
- Feel free to contact me for a free and no obligation quote.

Some Previews:
I only have some webdesign layouts online to show off.
- http://www.imagemule.com/uploads/zita9DvN.jpg
- http://www.imagemule.com/uploads/new20zYqm.jpg
- http://www.imagemule.com/uploads/belrankMjXm.jpg
- http://www.imagemule.com/uploads/workE5TC.jpg
- http://www.imagemule.com/uploads/planetgadgRsPK.jpg

Contact Information:
Mail: digdre @ gmail . com
MSN: tom.huveners @ gmail . com

Or just drop me a PM.


Kind Regards, Tom
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back