Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Creative webdesigner for hire

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

wdesigni-it

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello.

I'm a 26 yer old professional webdesigner. I only do webdesign and simple hlmtl/css code, as i have a partner who does all the other coding for my sites.

You can watch my work in my Business Page @ We Design IT.

This design was featured in a few CSS Showcase Sites.

I'm currently doing some Templates, in Fireworks, my usual tool for this, and i'm showing it at Propague . This works as a Portfolio of my work too.

My speciality is Corporate, Business and Clean Style. Templatemonster is a daily visit for inspiration.

I can design templates very fast and keep a good quality, fstarting at just 40$.

Send a PM to get my contact or visit my website to send a form and view the e-mails..


Paypal for payments. :$:

Templates within hours. :talk:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
up
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back