Dynadot

webbist101 / webbist / scriptist / John Endicott / Jason Barney

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

PalSys

Paladin SystemsEstablished Member
Impact
The amount of people who have been ripped off by this guy is insane. His accounts have been closed at most other major marketplaces, but he continues to post here. He uses several different user names, and a couple of different real names, but from what we can tell, his real name is John Endicott.

For reference: http://webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=531036

You can also run a quick Google search on his usernames, lots of interesting results.

He personally owes me $450, but the total amount of all of his thefts will be in the high X,XXX range I think.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why no one reports him or something?

•••
Four of us have submitted police reports with the Franklin County Sheriff's Department now, with more on the way. A couple of victims have been in contact with his parents. Using so many different names and handles, he was tough to track. We all only just figured things out recently.

•••
UPDATE: As of this morning, John has completed all work that he owed me.

•••
Glad to see you got everything worked out. I have a project pending with him, its completed, and I just sent the final payment.. I'm just waiting to receive it.

•••
•••
I don't have a WHT account anymore that I'm aware of. Can someone find out if he still owes money or work to people at WHT?

I hate to have to close someone's account here for events at other forums, but John has been offering free web development services to NamePros members to build his reputation here. Doesn't really seem fair if he still owes work to people elsewhere, imho. Would appreciate any more info.

RJ

•••
I hired John back before christmas to develop a clone of a website, and he still has yet to send me the script (and I've paid).

I had dealt with him once before, so he didn't ask for a deposit upfront, he developed the script in a couple of days, and then once it was done I sent him the $ for the script. Since that time I've received a couple of replies to my emails, saying that he'll be sending it soon, but he was suppose to send it right after I sent the payment. It has now been a good 3 weeks, and he's ignored my emails and voice mails.

Please just ban him from NP if he isn't already.

~Ron

•••
John scammed me out of $150 around January of 2006 when I hired him to make me a file/image file upload for one of my sites and he showed me a few examples to get me to wait until I couldn't file a PayPal complaint. I got nothing for that total, which also was the last person I have/will ever hire due to that experience. So not only did he hurt me, he hurt freelancing as well.

I saw his last site was MySpace-Scripts.com and his WHOIS at that time was this. I had saved a screenshot and html copy of it at the time.

Registrant Contact:
MySpace-Scripts.com
John Endicott ([email protected])
+1.9194975081
Fax: +1.9198972703
5412 US HWY 401 N
Louisburg, NC 27549
US

Administrative Contact:
MySpace-Scripts.com
+1.9194975081
5412 US HWY 401 N
Louisburg, NC 27549
US

Technical Contact:
MySpace-Scripts.com
+1.9194975081
5412 US HWY 401 N
Louisburg, NC 27549
US

Last edited:
•••
John scammed me in July of 2006 (was looking over taxes and I couldn't remember why I sent this guy $250 until I saw this thread).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back