Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Seeking Game Server Domain Name

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepysentry

Established Member
Impact
6
I am looking for a game server domain for a website that has a Google Page Rank of 2 or higher. I do not care what extension it is. Please reply here or PM me if you have any names that fit my description.

My budget is up to mid $xx (around $50).

EDIT- I am not getting game server related domains offered to me. I did have someone tell me he/she didn't know what a game server was, but it it is no excuse to PM me every domain you own. A search on Google or Wikipedia isn't that hard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_server

A game server is a server that is used by people to play video games over the Internet. A good game server related domain might be lightningservers.com or cheapgameservers.com.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
GameTornado.com
GameCarnage.com
 
0
•••
yarpoo.com
arcadarama.com
arcadaroo.com
argsites.com
 
0
•••
Please only reply to this thread if you have game server related domain names. I do not want generic gaming domains.

Gametornado.com is an interesting name, but I don't think it would be my best choice. All other names posted did not meet my requirements. :td:
 
0
•••
vgame.info
 
0
•••
PM Sent
 
0
•••
I am not getting game server related domains offered to me. I did have someone tell me he/she didn't know what a game server was, but it it is no excuse to PM me every domain you own. A search on Google or Wikipedia isn't that hard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_server

A game server is a server that is used by people to play video games over the Internet. A good game server related domain might be lightningservers.com or cheapgameservers.com.

I need a domain for a website about game servers.

If still don't understand what a game server is, then your domain(s) probably wouldn't be a good match for me.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back