Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Web Redesign Needed

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I'm looking for a design company or experienced individual to redesign the company I work for's site (www.youjusttrade.com). We need something original (not template) and professional. We are willing to pay a reasonable amount for this service.

Please PM with info and links to references. We're on a very agressive time frame - we plan to choose a vendor by end of day Wednesday so please bear that in mind when submitting your info.

Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I will be contacting you soon. I work at www.DominArt.com and we would love to redesign your site. Stand by while I gather some information. It will be either me, or l0zo contacting you.

Contact Information
AIM: ScionStatic
E-mail: [email protected]

God bless,
David
 
0
•••
PM sent :D
 
0
•••
PM Sent pls reply ASAP.
 
0
•••
Still looking?
 
0
•••
I sent him a PM too but I got no reply yet . I dont think he's interested anymore :)

Cheers.
 
0
•••
Ah :) Thanks
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back