Web hosts

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

DAXWAX

Established Member
Impact
0
What are all your thoughts?

I'm a beginner, and want to know which programme for web hosting would be mostly reccomended for a beginner such as myself....??


thoughts??

Cheers all
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
stick with a cheap web host that offers cpanel. you probably will only need a small amount of webspace and bandwidth to start, so don't throw away extra cash each month (it adds up). depending on how many domains/websites you want to have, you should check how many "add-on" domains the host allows.
 
0
•••
it depends fairly on your expectations, at the start look for the following in the order of importance:
1. uptime
2. knowledgeable customer support
3. specifications
4. price
the last thing to look at is the price that's for me, since you get what you pay for.
 
0
•••
Star with free web hosting accout and test and learn things out and then in few month you will know what you need and how much that cost ;)
 
0
•••
Visit Namepros marketplace. There are lots of the web hosting companies present there.
 
0
•••
If you want to be familiar with hosting there are hosts which offer packages for low price. Assuming you need low resources that won't be a problem. There after when you become serious you can move to another one according to your needs.
 
0
•••
As you are a beginner start from low cost but reliable services from apthost.com, they are good for beginners and not only for them 'cause they provide their services in a quality way taking into accounts the interests of their customers.
 
0
•••
Jaguarpc since i moved there over a year ago i have had no hasstles with them and thats a first.
 
0
•••
with my personal experience, i highly recommed apthost.com. they are amazing and i am not an affiliate. just a very happy customer
 
0
•••
If you are still looking for suggestion, I strongly believe that you should buy shared hosting for beginning, but it depends on size of your web site. I know decent and reliable hosting provider which is called dayanahost.com. It offers cPanel, WHM and really new say5 control panels. The thing which I liked most of all is that you can get "Say5 1GB Plan" for only $39.99 per year! I am sure that this would be reasonable deal.
 
0
•••
I suppose that will be long thread with lots of recommendations. What I recommend for you is placing direct requests here and start discussions with different companies.
 
0
•••
I can recommend you a host which is to my mind one of the best for starters - webhostgiant.com - cheap and large accounts with plenty of useful features and the supposrt of the most used applications will surely be suitable for quality hosting.
 
0
•••
~ServerPoint~ said:
Star with free web hosting accout and test and learn things out and then in few month you will know what you need and how much that cost ;)

I agree with Serverpoint. Don't waste your money on a paid host until you've spent a few months testing out free hosting.
 
0
•••
I have been using the same host for about 5 years now... cleverdot.com. $29.99 for a year of hosting and comes with free domain name registration... 1GB of storage, 10GB of transfer a month and tons of useful tools and plug-ins, and uses Cpanel
 
0
•••
If you want to have bad experience with hosting company, try free web hosting services. But I strongly believe that you can afford to buy cheap shared hosting account at reliable company like ahosting.biz for instance. It has skillful support which is able to explain you everything you need.
 
0
•••
First of all I'd recommend you to know something more of webhosting, before gettion an account in order not to be scammed. There are many good companies, but as well there are many scammers. Pay attention to the people's opinion and reviews on the certain host.

I would recommend you some companies which I consider as good places to start from. First is webhostgiant.com - very cheap, and very user friendly, then MMhosting.com - cheap, user-friendly....
 
0
•••
Well, the best solution to start with is shared hosting, it is most economical option for hosting as many people share the overall cost of server maintenance. This is generally affordable web hosting solution for small business. I think that hqhost.net would be good choice as it has nice plans to start and the price is really cheap, also they offer domain name registration.
 
0
•••
Since you are the beginner you need something as simple as it is possible but also something you are able to learn from. I recommend you to look up marblehost.com which offers many free features like sitebuilder and free domain name, what will svae you a few bucks and much time. The company is pretty stable affordable.
 
0
•••
If you are new to hosting I’d suggest you go for shared hosting as it is one of the cheap form of hosting. Shared hosting is mostly recommended for small business, personal website and for people with lower budget. There are many web hosting company available you can select according to your requirement and budget.
 
0
•••
Go to shared hosting with cPanel, as it is most easy and intuitive control panel from where you can manage your websites, emails, etc.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back