NameSilo

Web Hosting

Located in Web Hosting Discussion, started by cwb1865, Mar 30, 2006

Replies:
Views:

1. cwb1865

cwb1865 Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

All,
    What are some good hosting companies for developing mini-sites, affiliate sites, etc.? I've heard IPower.com is good; any others? feedback on Ipower?

Thanks!

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Fewski

Fewski Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

http://www.hostsearch.com/review/ipowerweb_review.asp

Here are a couple reviews out of there:

There are however a few good reviews, but the bad ones overpower it in my opinion.

:)

3. dan_Vt

dan_Vt Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

If you are going to be creating multiple sites then look into a reseller account.

I use westnic.net and am happy.

4. Moved to WebHosting Discussion :)
    -Allan :gl:

5. RickyG

RickyG VIP Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

I agree with going to a reseller acct. It is the cheaest way to host multiple sites.
    RickyG

6. weblord

weblord Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

try one which has a good track record and uptime is best too
    try like ev1servers, alabanza or layeredtech hth

7. Camron

Camron VIP Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

EV1Servers are #1 for us. I use them for all of my hosting companies and they are just a excellent company.

Thanks,
    Camron

8. Andy4real

Andy4real New Member

Are you a website developer or a web designer and you need a reliable hosting server provider to host your website for FREE and Adverts FREE? That's why ACFreeHost is here to make that possible for you Publishers, just all you need is to visit acfreehost.com and register then you are good to go. No Adverts on your sites, No disk limite, No bandwidth limite e.t.c. Don't worry all are FREE and if you have any question their pleased to assist you. So visit acfreehost.com and register Now.!!

VISIT : ACFREEHOST.COM

9. thewebhostingdir

thewebhostingdir Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

If you are looking to host multiple sites then you should go for a VPS hosting or a Reseller hosting plan. Why VPS? because it gives you more control compared to Reseller plan but if you are just going to use it for development phase then you can surely go with a reseller package.

You can check out good hosting providers from TWHDIR. They have a list of 100+ providers and 1000+ hosting plans. You can compare plans from different providers and read the reviews from real users. Select the country and the data center location as per requirement.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice