Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Web hosting domain name wanted

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I'm looking for a good web hosting domain name. Here is the criteria:

- Must be .com
- Must end in either "host" or "hosting"
- Must NOT contain any numbers

My budget is $100-$150. Either PM me or reply to the thread below with a rough price estimate.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,
James
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
pm sent
 
0
•••
name sent

--
 
0
•••
SilverStarHosting.com within your budget
Let me know if interested.

- Vince
 
0
•••
Hello! PM Sent!
 
0
•••
pm sent per request
 
0
•••
Pm sent
 
0
•••
0
•••
PM Sent
 
0
•••
Thanks for all your offers so far, a few names are definitely standing out more than others. I'll make a decision by the end of the day and let you all know.
 
0
•••
Forgot to mark. Pmsent already. Goodluck Jamie in choosing
 
0
•••
Hello,
I have 3

1. pawhost.com - $150
2. hostdrill.com - $100
3. hostkle.com - $80

Sash
 
0
•••
Hello everybody,

Thanks for all your offers - the response was brilliant. Just to let you all know I've made my mind up now and I'm no longer searching for a name.

Regards,
James
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back