Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Web Host Issue

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Wesley

Established Member
Impact
1
I have been using Superuser.net as my host for a while now. They really don't have customer support, but that didn't bother me. Recently, I thought about selling off my domain, back when it was fairly popular. However, when I bought the hosting, they purchased the domain with it, offering it as a special deal (which they still offer today). They said if I wanted to at a later point, they could transfer the domain to me.

However, I have emailed support numerous times to get the transfer, and never gotten a response. Their phone number listed always goes to an answering machine recorded in one of those computerized voices (might just be a weird accent, but like when you type in words in the computer reads it back).

What should I do? Can I get my domain, or should I just switch to a new one that I buy through NameCheap?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
last time i did that all they did was changed the nameservers over they did not give me full access to domain i have nbever used superuser so i do not know about them sorry
 
0
•••
Well, since they currently are the only ones with access to the domain, and since my hosting is linked to the domain, I don't think they'd change the nameservers ~.^ The problem is more that they don't respond to anything at all.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back