IT.COM

Web Development - Help wanted please?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone

A colleague of mine and myself have plans to develop a VR website (Virtual Reality) and has asked me to help out with some info.

We are looking at a site where people can upload VR content of any kind so people can have a look. We are thinking of various options here and maybe some of you experts can assist us with some ideas.

The idea is that people can upload a movie, apps or game trailers so the public or companies can have a look and possibly purchase the product if they like what they see. We want this to be a platform for VR content, whether they are casual hobbyists or professional, experienced VR developers. We would want a variety of heading like Games, Apps, Movies, Animation, Software etc

We are not into coding or anything so we would want something simple to use, or get someone with the expertise to create it for us.

We will obviously need a decent amount of storage with all the uploads but we dont want to pay a fortune for it. Can anyone suggest some ideas on what to do, who to use, approximate cost etc..we would want to maintain the site ourselves once its built, but we need some assistance getting it off the ground.

Would something like Wix, Squarespace or Weebly be suitable for this? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

G

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Pm me you need something beyond the wix, weebly simple sites.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Pm'd you back forgot my coffee was on window sil and it went cold :)

I can do it but you need to answer the 3 basic questions start wrong it will stay wrong and cost you WAY more in the long run.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back