Web development for a deals website?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

interlagos

Established Member
Impact
3
Can anyone suggest a ballpark price for a Joomla site design with custom programming to be similar like SlickDeals.net or DealNews.com? I want to know if my budget fits the bill. Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It's hard to suggest a ballpark but it might cost you a thousand or more. If you could give more accurate details then it would be easy.
 
0
•••
I mentioned that it will function like SlickDeals.net or DealNews.com

Basically it's a daily deals/sales/coupon site + forum. What more detail do you need?
 
0
•••
It would depend on how many pages are needed to be setup, what aspects of the site you like and so forth. An exact variation with all the pages those sites have would be well over $10k and more in the range of $100k if not more.
 
0
•••
if you can find a similar template for joomla that you like, i can install it and setup all modules, for $450. i am a ace at joomla.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I'll do this completely for free for you.

I own DailyMusicianDeals.com but want 10% profit sharing for one year after launch.

If you're interested, PM me. This is a serious offer. I have my own website :) - no, you're not getting a clone, I'll create a custom site in whatever platform you'd like to use. Yes, I know what I'm doing. :)
 
0
•••
have you done your job or still looking for development company?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back