Looking for PHP Programmer!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony.B

Established Member
Impact
1
Hello, I am looking for a PHP programmer to partner up with me on some websites. I am a designer/web developer and have some projects that will be paid and some that I just want to partner up on.

DO NOT contact me if you JUST want the paid projects and not partner up with me on some sites.

thank!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Still looking :)
 
0
•••
I found one, looking for another programming for one more project! thanks :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back