Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Web Designers NEEDED!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning,

I represent the company http://www.TWWServices.com and I am seeking a designer for the following job:

A re-design of the site http://www.SizeGenetics.com , I have an extremely detailed design specification which I will send by email to all interested parties. I have all the PSDS but the site will change a lot (mainly just logo will stay).

I will send further details to all those that send me their graphic design portfolio web URLS to [email protected] , I am looking to choose a designer for this project by the end of the day on Friday.

You can also contact me on ICQ 46338517,

Thanks,

Darren Beale
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Good luck, I would love to help but I'm not to good with websites as of right now.
 
0
•••
0
•••
I'm very interested. $300 for the whole project. Professional feel, great look, and a unique style guaranteed, or you don't pay anything! Completed within 3 business days.

My e-mail: admin [@] vip-ip [.] net (remove the spaces and []'s)
I AM THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THIS PROJECT, I WILL DO THE JOB RIGHT.

Thanks for looking!
 
0
•••
0
•••
I am interested in doing the work. I would not be cheap as some of the others though at around $450 for the job but I will include some flash animation as both your sites seem to use this. Please send me the design brief to [email protected] for a more accurate quote.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back