IT.COM

Web Designers: Bookmark these!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Janine

NamePros MemberVIP Member
Impact
In this thread, We'll gather up all the links to the sites that will surely help a Web Designer ( whether it's a newbie or not. )

I'll start off with these links I bookmarked for long. :)

List of sites to bookmark:
- For PSD to xHTML/CSS Beginners.

Share yours so I could list them in here too. :)

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT ADVERTISE YOUR SITE. :) All self-promoted sites will be deleted without notice.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey Janine,

Thanks for the link. They are extremely helpful :)

Regards,
Kiran Frenchi K
BlueStroke Labs

•••
Subtle Patterns - If you're looking for free, beautiful textures for your website background, this is a good choice.

Awwwards - Css Gallery with the best websites around the world. I always check what's the " New Fashion " around the world.

•••
Subtle Patterns - If you're looking for free, beautiful textures for your website background, this is a good choice.

Awwwards - Css Gallery with the best websites around the world. I always check what's the " New Fashion " around the world.

Haven't heard of these sites before, thank you for sharing! :)
Added to the list. :tu:

Thank you!

•••
•••
w3schools.com for the beginners when it comes to web developing.

php.net for the basics and advanced for the different functions of PHP

•••
•••
Great and informative share list, it's going to be essential especially for newly start web design. I am happy to share that Webakruti web design company in Nagpur, India offering best web design for all business category.

•••
•••
Back