Looking for web designers

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

TB Rich

New Member
Impact
0
Hello, i've done some researching around and have a list of websites compiled already, but I would like to see some reccommendations from others as well.

I'm searching for web designers who are specialized in making technological based sites(dedicated servers, web hosting, voice communication, etc.) Yet will also be able to help bring e-commerce in and pull together a site thats attractive and catches potential customers attention, doesn't load too slow, doesn't look to plain, but something that just has the right touch to it.

I'm trying to describe the perfect website, I know we aren't in Utopia, so i'll settle for next to perfect. Start listing away!

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PM sent
 
0
•••
A little more info would be apreciated :imho:
 
0
•••
Please take a look at my website www.wiredeyes.com, maybe our experience is suitable.
 
0
•••
Wiredeyes, I like your stuff! That looks very professional!
 
0
•••
Wow. That site is cool! It's so professional! ^_^
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back