Web designer for my template

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

Looking for a web designer for my site which is going to be based on a template I bought.

What I basically need is replacement of texts, images, including the gallery, the logo, accommodation of the menu to the topics of the pages, some color scheme changes, removal of some unnecessary elements and setting up a signup form.

This is the template I mean http://www.flashmint.com/show-template-5664.html

Thank you
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi Allison,

I can do that on your behalf. What is your budget?
 
0
•••
Check ur PM Allison
 
0
•••
Hello Allison,

I would like to work on your website. I have vast experience in website designing and development.We are able to customized your website according to your business need.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back