IT.COM

Web Design/Development, A-to-Z eCommerce solutions, Branding, and more...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tudor V

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

We are a new team specialized in web development, graphic design and business strategy. We here to offer our services to anyone who needs a presentation website in the first place. We do practice low prices since we need to build up our portfolio for a new digital agency.

What the package include:

A unique up to date website design, mobile and tablet responsive, custom menu/categories/tags/slugs structures (this step is mainly designed with SEO purposes in mind), custom website graphics (logo is NOT included in the basic package), WordPress platform configuration (themes, plugins, link structure, analytics, etc.), contact forms, e-mail account configuration, and many more.

1 up to 6 pages per website - This is usually enough for an individual or small/medium company. (Ex. Home (includes company description), Services/Products, Gallery, Blog (helps with SEO), Contact, and few extra like Terms of Use, Private Policy, etc. If needed, there is always room for more.

Communication: Contact me via PM/DM to discuss your project and lay the grounds (payment method – We use PayPal, deadlines, main points of the project, etc.). We also can communicate via E-mail (with the project manager) with an avg. of less than 2h response time. We work on weekends, holidays, so the deadlines will take these in consideration.

You can also follow the development process live. We create you an account where you can see the updates (F5 key), number of revisions per page, the structure, and pretty much anything.

Future planning: This is also a main key point we take in consideration when we develop your website/brand/project. There will always be room for scaling, strategy changing, rebranding, or marketing (campaigns) integration. The website is fully optimized for user flow, basic funnels (direct call, Google Maps integration, back-end on mobile, fast loading (for mobile and tablets) and also SEO ready.

Execution time: Around 3-4 days for our final version.

After sales: Revisions and consultancy are not limited by any β€œrules” or time. We want you to be satisfied with the final product.

Note: The website will be featured in our agency portfolio for further reference to our potential leads. The agency is not launched yet since we need around 25 projects to have a decent shot at bigger projects.

Price: $50 via PayPal (payment is made after we settle most of the details and we are ready to start developing your website).

Branding Package includes:

3 Unique logos for you to choose from. Sources (.PSD) are included, with full rights of use.

Execution time: 2-3 days for our final versions.
Price: $25

For eCommerce solutions contact me.

We encourage our clients to speak their mind and ideas related to the project, for better understanding the goals and the development direction.

We do have a small portfolio since we started in February, we keep them private for now, so contact me for the links.

Feel free to ask any questions here, I'll try to respond to everyone.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi.. Goodluck with your sales/services..

I need a Rental Property site built.. Have you done any Rental/RealEstate related sites.. If so pls pm me the links pls. Thanks

•••
Hi.. Goodluck with your sales/services..

I need a Rental Property site built.. Have you done any Rental/RealEstate related sites.. If so pls pm me the links pls. Thanks

PM sent.

•••
I will offer 1 up to 3 free web design solutions (presentation/standard website), so if you have a legit business or you are looking to start one, you are a good candidate. First come, first served*

*Established businesses have priority.

PM me for more info!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back