Domain Empire

Web Design and Graphic Design Services

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lihaciu Daniel

Impact

Order Completed: 25

LOGO ................................. 1$ (Professional + Symbols)
BANNER DESIGN ................ 0.5$ (Animated or Static)
-animated ......................... 0.9$
HEADERS ........................... 1$ (you need to specify size)
BUSSINESS CARD ............... 2$

DESIGN IN 24-48 HOURS

[CANNOT UPLOAD PORTOFOLIO]

I DO CHEAP WORK BECAUSE I APPRECIATE WORKING MORE

Secure payment, payment processor : paypal
Service in max 24-48 hours (that depends how big is the order)
Best graphic and price for you

PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT ANY DESIGN FOR YOUR WEBSITE

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
still selling, if you're interested send me pm and i'll send you my portofolio

•••
Guy, I dont live from this business, I am also not a profi, I just learning, but you just ruin business to people that really need it for live.
If you have everything, good work and you can permit to yourself take it as hobby, then do it not in the place where another ones offering thier time for earn something.
I want to see your face if tomorrow your boss will kick you out just because "came another guy who is billionier and he will make YOUR job just for fun and free"..
Or you work o let work to another ones. There is a limit price for some work and all need to respect it.
I also make free logo for Namerific (not sure will recieve $ someday, so if you want to work just for fun, go there, they have a lot of domains each day that need logo).
Or if it is just fun for you, do it absolutly free.
It is just my opinion.
Have a good day.

Last edited:
•••
dude i need some money fast, i'm going broke. i'm also doing this to improve my skill in illustrator and photoshop, also don't be sad that i destroy other business or something like this i didn't got any order until now, i'm think i'm going to quit this forum anyway. sorry for that, there's people who live from design with high price (such as 500$) and put a lot of work. i'm afraid if i rise the price nobody will ever order from me.

Sorry for that, but i'm not stealing someone else business.

•••
You are wrong.
1$ will not resolve your problem.
But you are ruining all business.
For all, also for you.
Submit your works and ask a normal price.

•••
Logo here worth fron $20-$50
Nobody asks $500
Show your work and wait.
Wish you good luck.

•••
And how do you plan to make logo for $1?
I am newbie, I just made a few logo in past, and all my work in portfolio are made during the last 10 days.
But I know that it is impossible to make a good logo en 10 min.
It is not just your skill in Ilustrator, you need to find the idea and concept.
I was thinking about few logo more than a few days and made them in 10 min after I got the idea.
So, you will make a bad work in amount and earn $1 x 20 bad logo or $20-40 for a good one.
I dont think somebody will preffer to pay $19 less for bad logo.

•••
It's about how good i make it, i make it as good as i can. The problem is i need work cause i didn't get from this forum.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back