Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Web Comic

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

fl0

New Member
Impact
0
What are your thoughts on this layout I'm working on for a friend's webcomic?

Link to image

He wanted something clean and representative of his comic; it's drawn on binder paper. I've also got a news and comic page upload mysql/php system nearly coded.

(Note: the images on the site are his own drawings so no copying :!: )

C & c?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Looks nice but a little too simple. Might want to make the typed buttons into pictured buttons instead with a custom font. Other than that, looks nice and simple. Very easy navigation too. Good job!
 
0
•••
Oh, forgot to mention that those were only placeholders. I played with a few ideas but haven't found anything I particularly like in terms of a menu.

The comic's name/logo will be at the top too, I also need to finish it.
 
0
•••
I like it,Has a modern look,Nice feel to it.
 
0
•••
Its a little to plain.
 
0
•••
It's tooo much simple and plain.
 
0
•••
I like it, it looks like a sketch for something GREAT, it only needs more polishing (MORE!). But you're on the way. IMHO, the actual colors make it a little dull, try using a different scheme if possible. :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back