Dynadot

Web.com Acquires NameJet. Thoughts?

Labeled as services in Domain Industry News started by DomainBoxio, Dec 3, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

1. equity78

equity78 Top Member TLDInvestors.com TheDomains Staff PRO Gold Account VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

I would imagine that's true, years ago when having a discussion with someone at Verisign about something .tv related, I mentioned something about domainers would get upset, and the customer service representative replied we don't care what domainers think, this was about 10 years ago.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. soidav

soidav Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Only time will tell...

3. imadoer

imadoer Active Member PRO VIP

WEB.COM ACQUIRED NAMEJET:xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek:

4. myfavorite

myfavorite Established Member

Those with successful auction on namejet may then be required to move it to Netsol instead of Enom.

Their usual rate is over $30 I believe

5. stewmath

stewmath Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Even Enoms usual rate is about $40 from what i remember, but namejet sellers get a discount on transfer fees. Its still $10+tax though

Ive also noticed alot of the minimum starting bids beginning at $79 recently instead of $69

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018 at 10:07 AM

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags: