Super-Annuation #Top Member VIP Impact 1,074 Aug 16, 2022 1K views 25 replies #1 Web-3 Had a few enquiries
johnsmith53 Established Member Impact 21 Aug 18, 2022 1 point #21 Is isabell.eth with an i or with an L?
Super-Annuation #Top Member VIP Impact 1,074 Aug 18, 2022 1 point #24 Dude… 2 years at $500 and no one bites. That’s why I sold it little cheaper. I just sold 35 .eth names over the past month. Not too bothered.
Dude… 2 years at $500 and no one bites. That’s why I sold it little cheaper. I just sold 35 .eth names over the past month. Not too bothered.
johnsmith53 Established Member Impact 21 Aug 18, 2022 #25 Super-Annuation said: Dude… 2 years at $500 and no one bites. That’s why I sold it little cheaper. I just sold 35 .eth names over the past month. Not too bothered. Click to expand... Are you doing any outbound on .eth or just listing on opensea?
Super-Annuation said: Dude… 2 years at $500 and no one bites. That’s why I sold it little cheaper. I just sold 35 .eth names over the past month. Not too bothered. Click to expand... Are you doing any outbound on .eth or just listing on opensea?
Super-Annuation #Top Member VIP Impact 1,074 Aug 18, 2022 #26 johnsmith53 said: Are you doing any outbound on .eth or just listing on opensea? Click to expand... Bit of both. I just have good names.
johnsmith53 said: Are you doing any outbound on .eth or just listing on opensea? Click to expand... Bit of both. I just have good names.