IT.COM

question Ways to get more views on my auctions?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Allgoodnamesaretaken

Established Member
Impact
Hello fellers

I hate to ask such a silly question, but can anyone point me to some guides how to get my aucions to more buyers?

So far Im listing my domains on Goddady (guess that also means namejet), Dan and SEDO, but Im thinking about listing my most valuable domain (around 600$, give or take) on Flippa, but don't know if it's worth it.

Currently I've registered on Linkedin, and I will start bothering people on there, if they are willing to buy one of mine domains >:D

If you know any tips that could help me, Im more than willing to read them all!

PS: Does anyone know, that if I listed my domians on goddady in october, do I have to pay again 6$ In the new year for my account, or does my subsription will last a little bit more?

Thanks for anwsers!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
List on afternic, your names appear in godaddy auction. I have recently forwarded a few to my godaddy auction listing page. Buyers dont need auction acct to purchase regular listings. Sorry not enough time to help exposure, fb, twitter and your sig here. Good luck

•••
Afternic indeed (this will list you on GoDaddy automatically as well, so no need to go there separately). Don't waste time with GD auctions.
Apart from that try to put some keywords on your landing page (Epik for example allows it), and if you can throw some SEO on your page.

The rest - up to the buyer. The most important thing here is to have a good, valuable, interesting name (I don't want to sound Captain Obvious, but it's really the key to sell the domain).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back