Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain WaveMail.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

EmeritusVIP Member
Impact
281
WaveMail.com

WaveMail.net

:talk:

202 EXACT results on Google for: "WaveMail" (no space).

Appreciate your comments, thoughts, and/or suggestions!
Thanks.

:snaphappy:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Got a certain ring to it

$40 - $60 imo undeveloped.

Think if you develop it to be a free email service like hotmail Could be very nice. Good luck!
 
0
•••
Thank you kindly, WL!
PS. Go BLUE. :D
 
0
•••
Originally posted by WhiteLion
Got a certain ring to it

$40 - $60 imo undeveloped.

Think if you develop it to be a free email service like hotmail Could be very nice. Good luck!

I was thinking the same thing as "WhiteLion"

Perhaps you have come across a very marketable domain "CoolHost"!
 
0
•••
Thank you, as well Biggie!
Unsure of $$$ (likely why it's here in "Appraisals") ... but I sure am hip on the domain names. I appreciate your kind words. :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Great name, very catchy, $45-$70 Good luck! B-)
 
0
•••
Kinda cool. $50+
Reminds me of VOIP :)
 
0
•••
:gn: It sounds better than hotmail! :D
$50-$70
Good luck :)
 
0
•••
$20-$40 I'd say. I dont know if I like this word combo.

Mike
 
0
•••
Thanks, everyone ... I'll be back to return the favor later p.m.
Have a GREAT domain day today. :)
 
0
•••
I think from a purely graphical design pov. it has a nice ring to it... even if its for something as simple as webmail, there would be a lot of room for nice site design..something fresh and dynamic
 
0
•••
Thank you kindly, hyperlackofspace. :)
 
0
•••
Nice naming for handheld users ~ on the go mail.. SMS..

Brandable.

$125+
 
0
•••
to be honest i see no value in it

But Good Luck anyway
 
0
•••
Originally posted by DotLeader
to be honest i see no value in it

But Good Luck anyway

Agreed! I think people are just being nice because you're CH. :hearts: Good luck with it, though--it has potential if developed.
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
The banner is great! But honestly, I have to agree with Nemesis and DotLeader about the name itself. Of course that's just MHO, and since when has my opinion been worth anything anyway? :yell:
hehe
 
0
•••
Woo Thanks for the kickass comments on the banner, I think the domain name in itself is worht $20-$35 -/+ IMHO, Goodn luck with it though CH!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back