Dynadot

priority-low Watched threads and mobile issues

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
I wrote em dn.. oddly after days..no reply..let me ask here...

anyone can tell me since I'm hugely opposed like apparently 90percent of np based on vote..to this new np ui vs old one...of course since we don't rule.here.. we are stuck... so let me ask....... on old np my starting shortcut to come here was always this nice tidy screen that showed all threads I watched..with new msg in bold thread title... how do.i get this screen now... does it even automatically watch thread once u post in it now?

in terms of upgrades this np change is probably the worst I have seen across any site I'm on in all.history

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
for android phone..chrome... most pages on np do not show..add.to.homescreen option in.settings

I need to set my np home.buttons but cant

especially wanna.make the watched threads screen my home button..but cant

this worked fine in old np

any help here?

•••
does it even automatically watch thread once u post in it now?
Yes, if you have your settings configured to do this. This setting transferred over, but you can double check it:
  1. Visit Preferences
  2. Scroll down to "Content options"
  3. Configure the following: "Automatically watch content you interact with (i.e., thread creation/reply)..."
That functionality is unchanged.

old np my starting shortcut to come here was always this nice tidy screen that showed all threads I watched
That shortcut should still work. Please paste us the link if it does not.

The old and new URL are the same:

for android phone..chrome... most pages on np do not show..add.to.homescreen option in.settings
Mentioning @Paul and @Quebec Tech Team for their input on this one.

Thanks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back