Watch

AGS

IT'S IN THE SCRIPTEstablished Member
Impact
Guy bids on an auction here and wins.
Says he is going to pay.
Doesn't pay.
Makes a mockery of my auction.

OK it was only $45 and the world is not going to end because he didn't pay but I gave him so much time to get it sorted and he didn't. Having been an admin at many sites over the last 8 years I was watching him on the forum all weekend, he was very active but not saying anything to me. That to me told me that he was ignoring me.

If a person is not willing to pay for an auction here they should not bid.

Saves me wasting my time and effort. I would never fail to honour any transaction here and expect the same from others.

That's the basics of keeping webmaster forums honest places to trade.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Man, you gotta feel for you. You seem to be victim to every sadass on the web.
:(
Hopefully they will leave you alone soon!

•••
Morphmaster said:
Man, you gotta feel for you. You seem to be victim to every sadass on the web.
:(
Hopefully they will leave you alone soon!

Yeah sometimes I wonder what I have done to deserve this lol.

I always put my opinions across, always will.

The guy had 36 hours to reply to me. I gave him 36 hours when he said he would pay when he got back from work. Plenty of time.
He sent me a Pm about some personal problems, of course I appreciated that but the guy could have PMed me explaining that he needs some extra time.
After all, if it was ebay he would still have been required to pay and this is the point I am trying to make. You need trust on webmaster forums when it comes to auctions.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back