Domain Empire

Watch out on domains for sale, on auctions, etc

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Always ask the sellers the expiration or renewal date of any domain for sale, auction, etc. here on namepros.

If not noted in the selling thread!

My bad for not doing so!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Best do due your own due diligence by using a domain tool called whois which most major registrars have by clicking on the link on their websites. Again, people normally don't sell an aged domain for $X if there is along expiry period, they would probably make more holding onto it in that case.

•••
Checking whois data is easier than ever these days, so it wouldn't be a problem. Also it is the buyers right to make sure what is going to buy.

•••
I recently bought an expired and deleted name! :laugh: Honestly! :laugh: It was amongst a batch. This particular name was 50% of the reason I bought the batch ... only to find out it had been deleted and re-regged by someone else! :laugh: :laugh: I'll be sure to have had breakfast before posting sold to sales threads next time! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back