Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Please appraise this domain name.

Thank you very much !

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A good name thats hard to put a value on. Maybe low xxxx to mid xxxx range. Try developing it and see what happens.

•••
Low $xxx

This is an awkward domain. Perhaps you could develop. Good luck.

•••
A good name thats hard to put a value on. Maybe low xxxx to mid xxxx range. Try developing it and see what happens.

Thanks to domainsp !

Can you give me some ideas to develop this website ?

Thank you again :great:

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

Low $xxx

This is an awkward domain. Perhaps you could develop. Good luck.

I don't think this is awkward one.

This is very good to develop website about washes.

•••
Im also going to say low $xxx for this one.

This is one of those names where looks are deceiving.

At first glance it looks nice, but then reality sets in.

Pitch it to a car wash, or develop it yourself.

Or you could always go the adult route............:)

•••
Try to find some type of cleaning supplies drop shipper and see what happens. The past tense version of this name went for 3.6k a few weeks ago. This is one of those names you try to develop rather than leave sit.

•••
Try to find some type of cleaning supplies drop shipper and see what happens. The past tense version of this name went for 3.6k a few weeks ago. This is one of those names you try to develop rather than leave sit.

Your idea is very well :lol:

Thank you very much !

Can you tell me the past tense version of this name ?

---------- Post added at 04:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

Im also going to say low $xxx for this one.

This is one of those names where looks are deceiving.

At first glance it looks nice, but then reality sets in.

Pitch it to a car wash, or develop it yourself.

Or you could always go the adult route............:)

What do you mean deceiving ?

Are you american ?

•••
What do you mean deceiving ?

Are you american ?

It's an awkward verb phrase form. This may not be clearly understood by non-english speaking peoples.

•••
Washed would be what went for 3.6k

•••

Wash would be the gold standard, followed by maybe washed, or washing. Washes lacks the FORCE™. IMHO

•••
I agree micro guy wash would be the best in this case but im sure that cant be had for under a kings ransom

•••
Thanks to domainsp !

Can you give me some ideas to develop this website ?

Thank you again :great:

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

I don't think this is awkward one.

This is very good to develop website about washes.

How do you say its very good to develop and then in the same breathe ask for ideas to develop??? Did you get it only becasue its a word? it is awkward. a few $$$ resell and maybe low $xxxx to an end user

•••
It's an awkward verb phrase form. This may not be clearly understood by non-english speaking peoples.

Washes is plural noun.

This domain name is for english only.

---------- Post added at 04:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 AM ----------

Washed is a good name :great:

---------- Post added at 04:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 AM ----------

How do you say its very good to develop and then in the same breathe ask for ideas to develop??? Did you get it only becasue its a word? it is awkward. a few $$$ resell and maybe low $xxxx to an end user

I have ideas but I need more ideas :lol:

Do you understand english clearly ? It's a plural noun.

•••
Washes is plural noun.

This domain name is for english only.

Wash is both a noun and a verb.

I need to do "wash". Wash is a noun there.

I need to "wash" my car. Wash is a verb there.

When you are saying this is a plural tense of a noun that is correct in theory, but the primary usage is verb tense.

For instance the washes are filled with water. That tense is a noun, but a very marginal use.

He "washes" the clothing. In that tense it is a verb.

While the word is popular, it is not really tied to any commercial usage. It is a rather odd tense as a stand alone.

I don't really see a big sale for a word like this.

Brad

•••
•••
This:

Brad

You won't get more than $100 for this domain.

Also, there are only 1,300 combined monthly exact searches for the term 'washes'

Development is the only way to go with this name. But even then, I see no point.

•••
Wash is both a noun and a verb.

I need to do "wash". Wash is a noun there.

I need to "wash" my car. Wash is a verb there.

When you are saying this is a plural tense of a noun that is correct in theory, but the primary usage is verb tense.

For instance the washes are filled with water. That tense is a noun, but a very marginal use.

He "washes" the clothing. In that tense it is a verb.

While the word is popular, it is not really tied to any commercial usage. It is a rather odd tense as a stand alone.

Brad

Are you american ?

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

This:

You won't get more than $100 for this domain.

Also, there are only 1,300 combined monthly exact searches for the term 'washes'

Development is the only way to go with this name. But even then, I see no point.

You should search on sedo to refer this domain name.

Last edited:
•••
Are you american ?

Yes, and I have a very good understanding of the English language.

Try to use the term "washes" in a sentence where it has commercial value.

Brad

•••
Yes, and I have a very good understanding of the English language.

Try to use the term "washes" in a sentence where it has commercial value.

Brad

My company washes your windows.

•••
My company washes your windows.

Is a Window Washing company really going to want to pay big bucks for Washes.com? I seriously doubt it.

There is basically no noun use as a plural. "Wash" the noun referring to clothing is singular and plural already. So you are basically left with an odd tense verb.

This is basically a $XXX domain in my view.

Maybe low $X,XXX if you find a very motivated buyer, but that could be a very long wait.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Maybe low $X,XXX if you find a very motivated buyer, but that could be a very long wait.

The word "eternity" comes to mind. :laugh:

•••
Make it into a tax wash sale info site. Goodluck

•••
body washes and scrubs
body washes has plenty of advertisers but not much search volume

•••
Is a Window Washing company really going to want to pay big bucks for Washes.com? I seriously doubt it.

There is basically no noun use as a plural. "Wash" the noun referring to clothing is singular and plural already. So you are basically left with an odd tense verb.

This is basically a $XXX domain in my view.

Brad

This domain is for website that has informations about wash, so it's called washes.

I think it can be sold up to $50.000

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

Make it into a tax wash sale info site. Goodluck

You have very good idea :great:

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

body washes and scrubs
body washes has plenty of advertisers but not much search volume

Thank you very much :great:

•••

My cleaning company washes your expensive multimillion dollar yachts ;)

You can buy feminine washes at Walgreens, too.

I'm just answering your challenge.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back