NameSilo

Warnings Against PinoyBusiness.org

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
im reporting the OP, this is the only occurrence of pinoybusiness.org i was referred from here to join it they have promos on referral contest and the most thread opened by a member so I joined because the prize is Brand New Honda Wave 100
http://promo.pinoybusiness.org/
so i've worked hard to accumulate new threads and new people referred to it just like i do here on namepros
here's my thread:
http://forums.pinoybusiness.org/index.php?topic=12119.0
where you can see my posts as well
but when i was having a great time and enjoying every minute of it, they banned me for no reason at all since I beat all older members there by way of referrals and also new thread creation.
I was so shock they banned all my ip's so i can't get login though my title was not change and still shows "Industrialist (Level 7)" this serves as warning to all and I'll just treat this as bad experience with forum owner who happened to be a namepros member also?

I felt like i was scammed, and mistreated with rudeness and stolen from. you know how i work and I can easily win that motorcycle for my personal use.

they also entertain foreigners btw so don't think if you're not a Filipino you'll be exempted from this offer. I already reported it as well to management/staff of namepros. I just felt that I need to warn everyone here for not falling to this trap.

Until now i don't know the owner is, they're like all females there as advocates (super mod of pinoybusiness.org) and they're using domain whois protection.

user:
http://www.namepros.com/member.php?u=70574

thread:
http://www.namepros.com/domain-appr...raise-please.html?highlight=pinoybusiness.org

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry to hear that weblord,

I guess it comes all to credibility, the post count of this "member' was not really high :( (....don't want to pick on that bro...)

As i can see you put a lot of your time /energy into it....i wish you could do something against this scam(obviously it is one)...they just got scared that someone is really working hard to get that Honda.....

If they are all females, maybe you can catch them with a "buy designer clothes for free message/backscam"....or a "get a free spa visit in the phillipines" :)

Cheers,

Frank

•••
all the management and staff are all females and they call it advocates instead of staff/management im in there like 4 or 5 days with that number of posts already but I've worked hard since i stayed 10 to 12 hours extra just to contribute.

i remembered getting pissed off with the number of emails im receiving and I tried hard to unsubscribe from one of them testing it if it will work, the same thread I've subscribed into sends me an email like crazy every time someone replied to that thread. I emailed [email protected] and no one responded a day or 2 after that incident when i logged in (im always logged in btw, that is when i opened their forum) i saw "sorry weblord, you are banned from this forum" something like that or near that. I emailed support again no reply, and I managed to see what's happening as I've seen my posts moved to trash (by using web proxy) and the reason is spamming, but who in the first placed spammed my inbox with unwanted email notifications?

I never thought it's a scam at first since they can deliver it to my place or I can just pickup the honda and ride it to my home. :( wasted my time and effort. I thought in the last 4 or 5 days I've found a local community where I can do my business as well but found it all wrong.

catch them? well I think I don't know anyone of them to start with I know the admin's username jenny, then the one who pm'ed me kathmandu i know jenny is a female's name and her avatar has her fully body pic on it, kathmandu i keep calling a mate or sometimes bro. or pre (fellow male, in our language) but not so as I've learned she's also a female, and the other advocs (advocates, as they shorten it from time to time) are all females.

the most degrading part of it all i was played by a female.. :'(

Last edited:
•••
Don't feel bad bro because you where "outsmarted" from a female....that happens most of the time to us guys LOL

Setup a trap for them!! :)

(and get the Honda!!)

Cheers,

Frank

P.S: there are a lot of things you can do to vent, bomb the s@#$$ out of that email address etc :)

•••
Frank, you put a smile on my face with these phrases, thanks.

outsmarted not in the name of love but in the name of foruming this is enough venting on me hoping the owner of this domain here on namepros will shed some light on why i was banned with no reason or no warning shot at all. as far as I know we were all in a hurry for our posts but most of my posts are researched so i put more effort, anyways the purpose is for the owner of the domain is to see this post and at least give me another chance if not serves as a warning.

Which I know if he/she keeps silent all of the posts here on this thread against him/her are all true and he/she never defended himself/herself against these accusations.

btw i like competition with the opposite sex but this is too much unfairness on me.

liquidcherry said:
Don't feel bad bro because you where "outsmarted" from a female....that happens most of the time to us guys LOL

Last edited:
•••
Hi William,

Any news on this?

Cheers,

Frank

•••
pinoybusiness.org owner never bothered to login here
Last Activity: 12-14-2007 01:52 AM
:( :td:
liquidcherry said:
Hi William,

Any news on this?

Cheers,

Frank

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back