Domain Empire

{Warning} SCARY!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Janine

NamePros MemberVIP Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Wow. This is incredible. It IS scary! I didn't do the full thing, but I have goosebumps.

•••
the game is incredible. the timing of the of the sound effects are nice. and the story is nice too.
=]

•••
I cheated. I went on YouTube and fast-forwarded through it so I wouldn't pee myself.

- GF

•••
HI

Saw something like this a while back.. where a ghost jumps out at you on the screen... you are told to keep your eye on something for a bout 1-2 mins and then suddenly the ghost jumps out.. was also very well made.

Thx
Tom

•••
That was pretty cool...and really scarey!

•••
lol @ GF
=p

ezimedia said:
HI

Saw something like this a while back.. where a ghost jumps out at you on the screen... you are told to keep your eye on something for a bout 1-2 mins and then suddenly the ghost jumps out.. was also very well made.

Thx
Tom

Yeah. I saw that before too. But I think this is much scarier
:)

•••
I cannot play that alone in my room.. I'll get a heart attack!..

•••
JanineXD said:
lol @ GF
=p

What is it?
lol
I'm too scared to watch it.

•••
mrdomainman said:
JanineXD said:
lol @ GF
=p

What is it?
lol
I'm too scared to watch it.

hahaha.
It's scary but It has a great story.
come on, click the link. =p

•••
Haha....nooooo. I've stopped in the bathroom. I'm scared of horror stories that happen in the bathroom. :D I'm going send the link to my friends.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back