bricio VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 99 Apr 26, 2008 878 views 15 replies #1 this is the name of the game you can try it here to see if it really is good luck!
martinisky Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 47 Apr 26, 2008 #2 that game is too addicting! it just ate 20 minutes of my life! :o
liquidcherry VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 338 Apr 26, 2008 #3 Wow, thats cool (didn't go further, have no time playing games) Cheers, Frank
D deleted984054565403 VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 149 Apr 26, 2008 #4 I just wasted an hour of my life! Made it to level 7!
T tru1 Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 1 Apr 26, 2008 #5 Ahahhah great game! lvl 6 and took me 15 minutes... sigh*
holyroller Senior MemberVIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 154 Apr 26, 2008 #6 I saw this the other day and got up to level 11 I think before going to bed
orkut magic Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 2 May 20, 2008 #7 well cant go more then level 7........ i am sorry
weblord Top Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 817 May 20, 2008 #8 something's wrong with me i can't get past level 3 :lol:
golfbunny Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 0 May 20, 2008 #10 Are you kidding me? The world's hardest game is Ping Pong. Duh. weblord said: something's wrong with me i can't get past level 3 :lol: Click to expand... I couldn't get past level one! :D On the other hand, I'm not exactly what one might call an Internet Game Virtuoso. :hehe:
Are you kidding me? The world's hardest game is Ping Pong. Duh. weblord said: something's wrong with me i can't get past level 3 :lol: Click to expand... I couldn't get past level one! :D On the other hand, I'm not exactly what one might call an Internet Game Virtuoso. :hehe:
italiandragon VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 313 May 20, 2008 #11 bricio said: this is the name of the game you can try it here to see if it really is good luck! Click to expand... Nice one, but with the keyboard I just made it to level 7. There were similar PC games I remember but I don`t play from ages.
bricio said: this is the name of the game you can try it here to see if it really is good luck! Click to expand... Nice one, but with the keyboard I just made it to level 7. There were similar PC games I remember but I don`t play from ages.
True_Snake In-House Graphic DesignerVIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 67 May 20, 2008 #12 WOW, pretty addictive too . I got to level 6 before forcing myself to do work :tu: . True_Snake
Ross VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 77 May 20, 2008 #13 Im doing lv 10 right now. Its pretty tough! I will take a screen shot if i get higher than 11 !
J jay28 Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 3 May 20, 2008 #15 cool got to lev 5 and gave up pretty cool game