IT.COM

Warning! Namesilo Phishing Email

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just received this one today,

Dear Sir/Madam,

The following domain names have been suspended for violation of the NameSilo, LLC Abuse Policy:

Domain Name: -----------.com
Registrar: NameSilo, LLC
Registrant Name: ------- --------

Multiple warnings were sent by NameSilo, LLC Spam and Abuse Department to give you an opportunity to address the complaints we have received.

We did not receive a reply from you to these email warnings so we then attempted to contact you via telephone.

We had no choice but to suspend your domain name when you did not respond to our attempts to contact you.

Click here and download a copy of complaints we have received.

Please contact us for additional information regarding this notification.

Sincerely,
NameSilo, LLC
Spam and Abuse Department
Abuse Department Hotline: 480-820-1331

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Its didn't use name of the user, used Sir/Madam instead.

Also use different email for account and registration data (Whois).

•••
have you called that phone number listed or try and call namesilo directly?

•••
Its didn't use name of the user, used Sir/Madam instead.

Also use different email for account and registration data (Whois).

It had my name in it but I deleted it.

have you called that phone number listed or try and call namesilo directly?
No I haven't contacted them yet.

•••
Hi this has been going on all week - there is another thread about this at other registrars. Both Dynadot and Moniker have sent customers warnings about this - ironic, as I no longer have domains at Moniker.

•••
Those scammers are so retarded that they do not even consolidate their lists to one E-mail per recipient. Worse, they send more than one mail for the same domains.
Scammers are losers.

•••
•••
I send this scam letter to Namesilo support as soon as received it, they answered that well aware and it's going since last week.
Also received the same using Namebright, Dynadot and eNom names.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back