Dynadot

Warning - I am gonna start stealing Blog Posts!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I created a blog, and Man, is it a lot of work.

Thinking of new ideas, then actually typing them out. It really is becoming a nuisance to me so I decided to start stealing some real good Blog Posts and just copy and pasting them into my blog.

If you don't want me to steal your Blog Post, then you may as well just add your info here of your Blog url and specific article to save me from wasting even more of my valuable time.

http://www.thedotstop.com/blog/category/stolen-blogposts

Thanks,
Vito.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There is no substitute for hard work, other than stealing blog posts :lol:
Brad

•••
•••
isn't that called ...

reblog .org

just reread the old article about it in Wired...
I still need to check it out myself

•••
isn't that called ...

reblog .org

just reread the old article about it in Wired...
I still need to check it out myself

Huh,

Very interesting.

I just checked that reblog site out...

What is a reBlog?
A reBlog facilitates the process of filtering and republishing relevant content from many RSS feeds. reBloggers subscribe to their favorite feeds, preview the content, and select their favorite posts. These posts are automatically published through their favorite blogging software.

Why should you reBlog?
reBlogs are useful to individuals who want to maintain a weblog but prefer curating content to writing original posts. They can also enable organizations to tap the contributions of their employees, members, and communities-at-large in order to easily redistribute relevant content.

What if I don't want to blog anything?
reFeed, the RSS aggregating component is damn sexy and worth using if you just want to read lots of content and not be constrained to one computer.

Very cool link.

Thx,
Vito.

•••
Use Tumblr. It really started the reblog craze. It's actually accepted because it carries the credits. It just means your blog is a mix of original and interesting content. Takes the burden off you.

It also posts to Twitter and Facebook... bonus.

•••
Hold on...I just found my first victim!

Last edited:
•••
If it's not original it's a waste of time.

I'd rather read a once a month update than cut and paste.

I don't think you should do anything more than copy one or two lines from someone else to use in context.

The exception is Tumblr stream which is personal intermingled with things you've found that were interesting on someone elses stream. This means you can post once every 2 -4 weeks your own content but still let other people know what you're up to...

For example - linking to an active NP thread that you have had input into.
Or a music video that made you happy/sad/miserable etc...

Perhaps a quote from jimbojimbo that made you laugh.

It's not quite so "content focused". It's like half way between Twitter and a blog.

•••
Thx Default for your advice.

Well, I'm happy to announce I just found my very first victim!

Michael Purse of F5Domains.com.

Here is where you can find your stolen Blog Post Michael,
Stolen Blog Posts!!!

Later,
Vito :)

•••
This is such a weird strategy, but you seem to be pulling it off. Good luck :)

•••
You forgot to copy the additions that were posted later. Btw google penalises for duplicate content, so there are good chances that if both the posts are indexed your blog has high chances of being pushed down. Especially it is crucial for a new site to start out fresh and unique else you may never ever rise in serps as google tends to blacklist such new non unique sites.

•••
This is such a weird strategy, but you seem to be pulling it off. Good luck :)

Thank Sean,

By the way, you got a Blog???

You forgot to copy the additions that were posted later. Btw google penalises for duplicate content, so there are good chances that if both the posts are indexed your blog has high chances of being pushed down. Especially it is crucial for a new site to start out fresh and unique else you may never ever rise in serps as google tends to blacklist such new non unique sites.

Thank You Glaxxon for the heads up.
I will have to go grab those additions that were posted later too.:)

just went back to his blog and see no further additions???

Last edited:
•••
Oh you took it off his blog, i meant in the thread at NP here.

•••
Make sure to use

<p rel="canocol">
(That's spelled wrong so google it)

Also, you know you could get DMCA'd?

•••
Thx Default for your advice.

Well, I'm happy to announce I just found my very first victim!

Michael Purse of F5Domains.com.

Here is where you can find your stolen Blog Post Michael,
Stolen Blog Posts!!!

Later,
Vito :)

Oooohhh, this strategy is the first that I've ever heard!
Isn't doing this pushes Google to do some undesirable things, say banning your website from appearing to the searches?
But if Google will not do that, I think I'll do the same strategy. Should I call the strategy "Stolen Strategy"??? :lol: just kidding

•••
Oooohhh, this strategy is the first that I've ever heard!
Isn't doing this pushes Google to do some undesirable things, say banning your website from appearing to the searches?
But if Google will not do that, I think I'll do the same strategy. Should I call the strategy "Stolen Strategy"??? :lol: just kidding

Thx for reminding me...
Looking for my 2nd victim now. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back