IT.COM

trade Wanting to trade my NavigationSystems.com for another exact match .com domain name.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
UNDER MODERATION BY ELECTRIC-SHADOW

Howdy,

I am interested in making a trade. I own NavigationSystems.com. I am looking to make a trade for another exact match domain name in the .com extension. I might possibly consider .me as well.

My preferences are Music, Travel, Insurance, Recipes, Electronics, Domain Industry Names, Brandables, etc but I am willing to be entertained in any niche.

Thank you very much! :)

P.S. The first commentator (Username: Coffeeman) asked me a very important question. I should have clarified myself better. The appraisal below is by estibot.com and another domain appraisal website. I was just trying to share as much information as I possibly can. I'm more concerned that it should be a trade we are both happy with. I feel a domain name is worth whatever someone is willing to pay or trade for.

NavigationSystems.com
Appraisal Value: $65,000.00

Domain Details
Domain categoryBusiness -- Companies

SLD:NavigationSystems

Keywords:navigation systems

Language:english - 99.99%

TLDs Taken:.COM .NET

Avg Search Results (keyword):9,510,000

Avg Search Results (sld):30,200

Avg Ad Count (keyword):10

Avg Ad Count (sld):2

Alexa Rank:0

Google Page Rank:0

Overture (keyword):9

Word Tracker (keyword):88

Average Monthly Searches:18,056

Average Cost Per Click:$2.56 USD

Average Ad Competition:High

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How did you get it appraised? This trade is going to be very hard to do at that kind of price level. Can you give examples of what might interest you in a trade?

•••
Thank you Coffeeman for your concern. I just updated my posting and I properly addressed your concern.

I am interested in any one or two word .com domain name or possibly a one word, maybe a two word .me. My preference is .com.

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to my posting. I believe in doing business honestly, ethically and respectfully. :)

How did you get it appraised? This trade is going to be very hard to do at that kind of price level. Can you give examples of what might interest you in a trade?

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back