Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Wanted Site/Domain rotator

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All

I've been looking for the following type of software

I've spoke with a few other people who would like to places adverts on specific sites and magazines. We are all lottery syndicate promoters so we would be aiming for targeted people such as gambling magazines but as the lottery is played by 48% of the UK population I was also thinking about normal websites eg virgin and even newspapers

The cost of this is far more than what I can personally afford but together as a team it would become affordable.

We have agreed that the easiest way to do this would be to have one domain name and then have a url rotator in place so we would all get a fair share of traffic (according to the percentage of the total cost we all paid)

Can anyone suggest a script or service that would
1) Allow urls to be added to a list
2) Allow people to view stats

It would be great if they was something that allowed members view and modify their url on request however this is not essential.

I hope this makes sense?

Cheers

Lisa
__________________
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back