Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

WANTED - Postnuke to Zikula Upgrade

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitebark

Part-Time ZombieVIP Member
Impact
153
WANTED

I need a few postnuke websites updated to the latest zikula release via their upgrade script. I can muss and fuss with the templates, but I need someone who knows what they are doing for the actual script and database upgrades. I will need a handful of modules used on each - they should upgrade nicely but I don't know exactly.

One of the websites is very busy and has over 1500 articles. So this can't be an upgrade dragged out over days.

If you have experience with this cms please send me a PM with your interest and I'll give you all you need to know to go forth and upgrade. :laugh:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back