NameSilo

Postnuke page titles added

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ridesign1

Established Member
Impact
7
I need page titles names added to a fresh install postnuke v 0.764.
So that the Topic names appear as the page title and the category names appear as the page title when the in the appropriate category.

Also I would like it to look like: http://www.rboffers.com, I have the full code for this site which is a v0.75

PM me with the price

Any questions please ask.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back