NameSilo

[wanted] PHP coder and nice design

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Im looking for a custom script in PHP for a tutorial site. It needs to have same features as good-tutorials.

Add tutorial, gets reviewed in admin panel.
It needs to have a nice design and resell rights.
etc..

I have a db that I would like it to work with.
EG:
Code:
INSERT INTO `tutorials` VALUES (36, 'Emoticon', 'Learn how to make cool emotions to express yourself!', 'July 27, 2005', 9, 'Nothin2lose', 'http://www.nothin2lose.net/?id=emotions', 10, 'pslogo.gif');

Budget $100 and I woud like it done in under 2 weeks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I am :)

PM Sent.

ignore that, I never read the nice design part. You'd need to up your budget a lot for me to do the design too. The script I'd create would be easily editable for you to add a design though.

Last edited:
•••
By nice design I ment just something that doesnt look rubish. I dont mean to spend hours on a design as well...

•••
Gotcha. For anyone else whom may be interest he also wants the backend admin section to track authors and how many times a tutorial has been viewed.

•••
jmweb said:
Gotcha. For anyone else whom may be interest he also wants the backend admin section to track authors and how many times a tutorial has been viewed.

The clicks are to be shown on the front not the admin. The admin panels only for reviewing tutorials.
EG of clicks: www.good-tutorials.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back