Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Wanted: Javascript expert

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cvxdes

Established Member
Impact
14
I'm planing on making a scripting database. I'm going to add a few languages to it, but I'm not so good with javascript... It's going to be similar to "Index D O T html", but it'll be php, html, css, and javascript. And, I may add ruby later when it gets popular, but that's besides the point.

Now, as there is no Javascript documentation (That I know of), I need a skilled javascript coder who feel that they know a LOT of javascript... things, and who think they may be capable of making a manual type thing, please post in this topic with your price. The lowest price will get hired, please don't pm me.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back