IT.COM

question-answered Want to sell my domain

NameSilo
Watch

Andrew88

Impact
Hey There!

Currently, I own a brand domain that I would like to sell at the best price. Can anyone suggest a best platform for listing my domain name at a higher price and higher bids?

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you might want to try godaddy auction

•••
Hey There!

Currently, I own a brand domain that I would like to sell at the best price. Can anyone suggest a best platform for listing my domain name at a higher price and higher bids?

Thanks.
Don't be shy post it here at NamePros =)
Dan, Sav, 4.ch, Sedo ...

All depend on name.
Most said I have a brand domain, but 99.9% of names are not sold.

Stats: over 364.6 million registered domains in the third quarter of 2021, a 1.6% decrease since the same time the previous year; and only, yes ONLY over 1.5 billion websites on the world wide web today. Of these, less than 200 million are active. =)

Last edited:
•••
Don't be shy post it here at NamePros =)
Dan, Sav, 4.ch, Sedo ...

All depend on name. Most said I have a brand domain, but 99.9% of names are not sold.

Stats: over 364.6 million registered domains in the third quarter of 2021, a 1.6% decrease since the same time the previous year; and only, yes ONLY over 1.5 billion websites on the world wide web today. Of these, less than 200 million are active. =)
Agreed with your point of view

•••
@esa Thanks, I've tried Godaddy and so far it's been good

•••
You can list your brandable domains on marketplaces like SquadHelp, BrandPa, BrandBucket, Rooted, etc.

•••
Hey There!

Thanks.
try use domain brokerage services it is faster

•••
if your domain is crap, any advice will push you to waste your time
trying to sell something nobody wants

give yourself a chance and post your domain in the format "yourdomain dot com"

•••
If it is Brandable, try to submit to Brandbucket, Brandpa, Squadhelp, etc. If it is accepted than you are easier to sell it.

If it is word, service domain, geo, use Godaddy with paid auction (about 19$ cost).

If it is very good, you can ask help brokerage services like GritBrokerage.com, eNaming.com (Tracy Fogarty), or others. Especially Tracy, in her website eNaming.com she also posts buyer requests, might be there is one match to your domain.

•••
You can list your brandable domains on marketplaces like SquadHelp, BrandPa, BrandBucket, Rooted, etc.
Sir, what's the procedure to list on BrandBucket ?

I have a fresh hand reg brandable domain I believe. How to apply to Brandbucket for that and what are the criteria?

Please let me know sir..

•••
Sir, what's the procedure to list on BrandBucket ?

I have a fresh hand reg brandable domain I believe. How to apply to Brandbucket for that and what are the criteria?

Please let me know sir..
I help to answer. No criteria, just you have to make account at Brandbucket. It is free. You ad domains on your account and some will be rejected, but some will be accepted with their price. Brandbucket give appraisal price, rejects or accepts a domain, due to their experties. You can start selling by paying 10$ ads fee per domain that has been accepted and it will be listed in Brandbucket. Most brandable domains marketplaces work the same way.

Cheers...

Last edited:
•••
if your domain is crap, any advice will push you to waste your time
trying to sell something nobody wants

give yourself a chance and post your domain in the format "yourdomain dot com"
I help to answer. No criteria, just you have to make account at Brandbucket. It is free. You ad domains on your account and some will be rejected, but some will be accepted with their price. Brandbucket give appraisal price, rejects or accepts a domain, due to their experties. You can start selling by paying 10$ ads fee per domain that has been accepted and it will be listed in Brandbucket. Most brandable domains marketplaces work the same way.
Cheers...
thanx a lot dear :xf.grin:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back