Dynadot

budget: above $1000 Want domains

NameSilo
Status
Not open for further replies.

DnFolk

Top Contributor
Impact
Want to buy domains with GD appraisal of 4K+ generally will pay 10% of appraisal value unless domain is really worth and if i like i will pay more.

will prefer CVCV, other premium 4L and two keywords in dot com. one word in other extensions. but i will consider everything above 4k+ appraisal

budget per domain 300 to 3K can go higher easily if i like any name. Total budget - 25K

Kindly send me your asking price with the domain.

I try to reply everyone but sometimes it is difficult due to too many messages. no reply means wont buy either because i dont like the domain or i dont agree with the pricing.

Thank you

Last edited:
0 0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

DnFolk

Top Contributor
Impact
Bought my first domain from this thread, aiming to buy many more. Thank you everyone for sending. 🙏

Last edited:

DnFolk

Top Contributor
Impact
bought another name which is in pending sale via dan. still buying, thank you all for sending

narbuq

Top Contributor
Impact
Want to buy domains with GD appraisal of 4K+ generally will pay 10% of appraisal value unless domain is really worth and if i like i will pay more.

will prefer CVCV, other premium 4L and two keywords in dot com. one word in other extensions. but i will consider everything above 4k+ appraisal

budget per domain 300 to 3K can go higher easily if i like any name. Total budget - 25K

Kindly send me your asking price with the domain.

I try to reply everyone but sometimes it is difficult due to too many messages. no reply means wont buy either because i dont like the domain or i dont agree with the pricing.

Thank you
Sent

Status
Not open for further replies.