Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Let me know what you think.

Thanks in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
domain lenght is good but I can't find any relevancy...

•••
•••
•••
An extremely niche term with a .net extension. Getting 'wallhacking.net' would likely bring higher more value if that is what you are looking to do. The only way I can see this making a profit is if you develop it. I would currently value it at regfee. Possibly mid $xx to an end-user; though I don't even know where you'd start with that.

•••
Phoenix said:
An extremely niche term with a .net extension. Getting 'wallhacking.net' would likely bring higher more value if that is what you are looking to do. The only way I can see this making a profit is if you develop it. I would currently value it at regfee. Possibly mid $xx to an end-user; though I don't even know where you'd start with that.

Wallhacking.net is free to reg, so how would that be worth more than wallhack? Some thought would help the appraisal process.

•••
instance said:
Wallhacking.net is free to reg, so how would that be worth more than wallhack? Some thought would help the appraisal process.
I could register fhgfihjadsadfhadnkaing.net and fhgfihjadsadfhadnka.net would still be available, that wouldn't make one better than the other.

However, I disagree with the statement that wallhacking.net would be better than wallhack.net. In any case, if it's available, maybe you should grab it so you have both.

•••
It wouldn't sell for anything because most people who would know that term in the first place would be 13 year old kids :)

•••
Christ this appraisal section is useless.

•••
Just becuase you do not like the appraisals does not mean this area is useless.

AN APPRAISAL IS AN OPINION NOTHING MORE.

Closing thread as you obviously have no interest in appraisals.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back