IT.COM

showcase Wallet domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domains@ddict

Established Member
Impact
What domains do you have related to wallet (digital, crypto or classic) ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think PetsWallet .com sold recently...
VetsWallet()com

holding domains like:

AnoWallet com
a2bwallet com
FreakWallet com
EuroWallet co
GTAwallet com
RenminbiWallet com
RialWallet com
eUSwallet com

•••
just added
decryptwallet com

mostly country names as prefix are gone;
some city names still avail.

Last edited:
•••
as of by now...
wallet.PNG

•••
•••
Wаllеtur.com

Last edited:
•••
wallett.xyz
walletbie.com
walletrium.com
privatekeywallet.xyz

•••
•••

holding domains like:

AnoWallet com
a2bwallet com
FreakWallet com
EuroWallet co
GTAwallet com
RenminbiWallet com
RialWallet com
eUSwallet com

holding domains like:

AnoWallet com
a2bwallet com
FreakWallet com
EuroWallet co
GTAwallet com
RenminbiWallet com
RialWallet com
eUSwallet com
Yep, I saw that then reg’d this one.

•••
•••
prowallet and starwallet in dot org

•••
0wallet.xyz
SmartMetaWallet.com
Beaconchainwallet.com

•••
•••
SmallBusinessWallet dot com

eYuanWallet dot com

CNYWallets dot com

•••
DollareWallet dot com

YuaneWallet dot com

CNYeWallet dot com

•••

CryptoWallets (dot cn)

Taking offers!

•••

CryptoWallets (dot cn)

Taking offers!
why you think that wallets is a great name?

If you imagine it from the perspective of a developer, running a wallet platform:

Why should he like the plural version of wallet?

I acknowledge its great because of crypto in front of it, but does it make sense to have a plural version??

I think the one, who owns cryptowallet.cn might be interested, due to SEO / protection reasons.
But that domain is for sale, too.

Last edited:
•••
•••
why you think that wallets is a great name?

If you imagine it from the perspective of a developer, running a wallet platform:

Why should he like the plural version of wallet?

I acknowledge its great because of crypto in front of it, but does it make sense to have a plural version??

I think the one, who owns cryptowallet.cn might be interested, due to SEO / protection reasons.
But that domain is for sale, too.

I am not denying that the singular is better, but there are still many use-cases for the plural too.

One would be an affiliate site, reviewing and recommending wallets. With the multitude of wallets out there, choosing the right wallet can be a nightmare. So, a well-run affiliate site, neatly presenting all the pros and cons of the top 10 wallets and then presenting recommendations definitely has a place in the sun.

Another is for the developer itself. Why do we assume, one developer/platform can only offer one wallet. What if a developer/platform wants to offer a multitude of wallets, each for a specific use-case and/or user-segment :)

All that being said, I have priced it in the low-to-mid x,xxx range precisely as it is a plural. The singular one should definitely command more, as China has the biggest population and the 2nd biggest economy in the world.

Last edited:
•••
I am not denying that the singular is better, but there are still many use-cases for the plural too.

One would be an affiliate site, reviewing and recommending wallets. With the multitude of wallets out there, choosing the right wallet can be a nightmare. So, a well-run affiliate site, neatly presenting all the pros and cons of the top 10 wallets and then presenting recommendations definitely has a place in sun.

Another is for the developer itself. Why do we assume, one developer/platform can only offer one wallet. What if a developer/platform wants to offer a multitude of wallets, each for a specific use-case and/or user-segment :)

All that being said, I have priced it in the 2,xxx range precisely as it is a plural. The singular one should definitely command more, as China has the biggest population and the 2nd biggest economy in the world.
Agree,
good luck!

•••
•••
Picked up WalletAngel in king

•••
TouchWallets . com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••