Dynadot

showcase Wallet domains

NameSilo
Watch

Domains@ddict

Established Member
Impact
What domains do you have related to wallet (digital, crypto or classic) ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i own only one wallet domain
SuperWallet.com

•••
wallet sale by @Avijit Roy

penta.png

•••
i have recently added one more ...

cWallet // (com)

•••
why you think that wallets is a great name?

If you imagine it from the perspective of a developer, running a wallet platform:

Why should he like the plural version of wallet?

I acknowledge its great because of crypto in front of it, but does it make sense to have a plural version??

I think the one, who owns cryptowallet.cn might be interested, due to SEO / protection reasons.
But that domain is for sale, too.

I am not denying that the singular is better, but there are still many use-cases for the plural too.

One would be an affiliate site, reviewing and recommending wallets. With the multitude of wallets out there, choosing the right wallet can be a nightmare. So, a well-run affiliate site, neatly presenting all the pros and cons of the top 10 wallets and then presenting recommendations definitely has a place in the sun.

Another is for the developer itself. Why do we assume, one developer/platform can only offer one wallet. What if a developer/platform wants to offer a multitude of wallets, each for a specific use-case and/or user-segment :)

All that being said, I have priced it in the low-to-mid x,xxx range precisely as it is a plural. The singular one should definitely command more, as China has the biggest population and the 2nd biggest economy in the world.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
HiWallet
YouWallet
USWallet
all is com

•••
•••
DarkWallet .com sold for 25,000 USD on 2019-09-15

•••
Digital Wallet: The Future of Pay, and Why You Should Care

Source :
customerthink .com/digital-wallet-the-future-of-pay-and-why-you-should-care/

I just bought HyperledgerWallet.com

HyperLedger protocol is the international entity managing the standardization and interoperability between blockchains technologies. They're like the world trade organisation, but for blockchain technology so that markets aren't fragmented, vulnerable and inefficient.

•••
•••
Digital wallets is still on the process of take over from our old physical wallets:xf.grin:

•••
They all are in king

coin mobile wallet
eth mobile wallet
digital wallet insurance
ewallet insurance

•••
walletology // .com sold for 265 USD on 2019-09-30

•••
Oceanwallet.com just sold for 3,500 $

Congrats for the seller and the buyer

•••
•••
WalletGeek.com

Attachments

• AE17F6B8-057D-4DF8-97E5-FB5F5DDCDB47.jpeg
    AE17F6B8-057D-4DF8-97E5-FB5F5DDCDB47.jpeg
    20.3 KB · Views: 87
•••
•••
iWallett.com
MyWallett.com
BitWalle.com
BitWallett.com
DarkWalle.com
ChainWalle.com
BlockWalle.com
TopWallett.com
DarkWallett.com
DashWallett.com
ChainWallett.com
BlockWallett.com

Let me ask you something. So if someone has a company named Chain Wallett and everyone is going to chainwallet.com instead and confusing their company with Chain Wallet, what are they supposed to do?

•••
•••
•••
I have greatest of all time 🐐 wallet domain aka GOATwallet(.)com !!

•••
•••
TouchWallets . com

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back