Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain w3??

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel234

New Member
Impact
0
How valuable are domains with w3 in it?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I wasnt 100% sure what the meaning of this was, w3, but I know now... as mentioned in another post about w3, most surfers dont know the meaning thus no type-in traffic, thus as I see it very little wholesale value, I'd prefer a word instead of the w3 usage.

Mike
 
0
•••
Post only domains you own or control in this Forum (from Admin's sticky post)
There is a separate: Domain Name Discussion forum here, better for discussion purposes. :)
 
0
•••
Sorry!
 
0
•••
... depends what else is in the domain
 
0
•••
do you have any domains with w3 in them??
 
0
•••
This really belongs in Domain Discussion (in fact, there's a W3 thread there)... but my w3kc.com domain pulls more views than any of my other domains on SEDO right now. I just got two more W3 domains today.

Sabre Hosting said:
do you have any domains with w3 in them??
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back