Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

auction vyih.COM AT AUCTION

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedri

Established Member
Impact
4
vyih.COM
Registrar:GoDaddy
Registration Date:2007-08-18
Expiration Date:2020-11-18
Renewal: 10 $
Payment: Dan via Self Lead or Bitcoin or Skrill
Note:Paypal is closed at Turkey. Not possible.
Starting Bid:150 Dollars
Bidding increments:Minimum 20 dollars
BIN:400 Dollars
Note: Bargain possible negotiable with pm
Auction ends on 29 November
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bump
 
0
•••
Starting Price decreased to 340 dollars. I am open to negoations.
 
0
•••
Bump starting price decreased to 300 dollars come on
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Starting Bid decreased to 285 dollars no more lowerings will be. Come on Under than 280s will not be accepted
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Please lower the starting price. It's an auction, after all. We might be interested then. Thx.
 
0
•••
Hi thanks I lowered to 220 I can get more risk but i afraid i can not sell for lower that i paid I made low than I paid
 
0
•••
Understood. We are out (since a slightly better practice LLLL.com is available at a lower price). Thanks anyway.

(Sorry about the chattiness, mods.)
 
0
•••
Ok how you like to see a price i can lower lol
 
0
•••
PM sent.
 
0
•••
Bump
 
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
Starting Price decreased I will release via dan no lower offers will accepted. First make a starting bid.
 
0
•••
Bump
 
0
•••
Bump
 
0
•••
Ending date extended
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back