domains ВТС dot com on Flippa + Package of 3 Domains | Reserve Met

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Natwarlal

Grow with usTop Member
Impact
This is an IDN domain name with Cyrillic characters. Many such International domains sold at $XXX to $X,XXX.

Maximum Major Extensions Taken for this domain which is but obvious.

Winner will also get

❤ Bitcoin-forum.info (+ SEO Package worth $40)

❤ Ourbitco.in

❤ InsureBitcoin.org

❤ InsureBitcoins.org

Why You should buy this domain name?

• It's to the point. You can use this for any bitcoin related project.
  • It will appear as Admin@ВТС.Com in inbox like gmail.
  • It will appear as ВТС.Com in search results like google results.
(A classic example of this,is the domain name "©.com" which recently sold on sedo.com for $4,100 ) For example, ô.com (another IDN) recently sold for $ 3651.. - single letter .com IDN domain sale is definitely an excellent investment opportunity for you !

Please Note, You are bidding for international domain (ВТС.Com) which is based on cyrillic characters.

❤ Do you want to loose this chance of grabing this rare domain name? This listing features a LOW RESERVE with great investment value and tremendous resale potential.

☁ This domain is registered at Godaddy and will include a free push/transfer to your account. Accepted payment methods include

✔ PayPal ✔ Escrow.com ✔ Skrill etc ✔

ღ Questions or concerns? Don't hesitate to express freely, I'm glad to reply. Take care and good luck, everyone! ツ

❤ LAST BUT NOT LEAST: I have some other great domains that are having capacity to fetch five figures $XX,XXX which I am going to bring soon for sale so be sure to visit my profile page and click "Watch Seller" so you don't miss out.CLICK HERE

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back