Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain VRideoTube.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bestdomain1976

Established Member
Impact
0
How much do you think it is worth?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
0
•••
$ reg. fee
vr plus keyword its valuable, but with typo? Nope.

Vrideo is already being used as the name of VR video playing software. It's available through a number of sites, including the Oculus store.
 
0
•••
Vrideo is already being used as the name of VR video playing software. It's available through a number of sites, including the Oculus store.
Sorry, then that's another story. Then, it is not tm problem? I am just asking.
 
0
•••
You're right it's a typo, but just happens to be one that's already being used. I'm no expert of TM issues, I guess it all depends on if the name Vrideo is officially registered.
 
1
•••
Sorry, then that's another story. Then, it is not tm problem? I am just asking.
Last time i checked it was not a TM .i make TM research on every domain i buy
 
0
•••
You're right it's a typo, but just happens to be one that's already being used. I'm no expert of TM issues, I guess it all depends on if the name Vrideo is officially registered.
I smell tm issue and i wish i am wrong.
 
0
•••
Last time i checked it was not a TM .i make TM research on every domain i buy
Nice then. Someone must be lawyer of the devil. In case, a typo plus keyword it is not so good idea. imho of course.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back