Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain VRExpert (.io)

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Muse

Top Member
Impact
3,114
Any thoughts?

VR is not my niche, and I definitely haven't kept up with it -- however, all relevant extensions are taken (15+ I believe) and I prefer the .io extension for domains of this nature (apart from .com, obviously).

Cheers!
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
A techy name in a techy extension! I know there has been vr"keyword" domain sales in the low $XXX to Low $X,XXX. I think it is a great catch.
It has multiple uses: Virtual Reality, Voice Recognition, Video Recording and I'm sure there is more.
I would say to the right buyer mid $X,XXX to High $X,XXX
 
1
•••
The problem of io is, you have to price the io 3-4 times of the other tlds. If the minimum price of net/org is 500, then you have to price io above 1k8 or something. Given similar sell through rate.
 
1
•••
The problem of io is, you have to price the io 3-4 times of the other tlds. If the minimum price of net/org is 500, then you have to price io above 1k8 or something. Given similar sell through rate.
Thanks!

BIN via GoDaddy for VRExpert (.net) is $9K, but I'm not sure that helps.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back