NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Muse

Top Member
Impact
Any thoughts?

VR is not my niche, and I definitely haven't kept up with it -- however, all relevant extensions are taken (15+ I believe) and I prefer the .io extension for domains of this nature (apart from .com, obviously).

Cheers!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A techy name in a techy extension! I know there has been vr"keyword" domain sales in the low $XXX to Low $X,XXX. I think it is a great catch.
It has multiple uses: Virtual Reality, Voice Recognition, Video Recording and I'm sure there is more.
I would say to the right buyer mid $X,XXX to High $X,XXX

•••
The problem of io is, you have to price the io 3-4 times of the other tlds. If the minimum price of net/org is 500, then you have to price io above 1k8 or something. Given similar sell through rate.

•••
The problem of io is, you have to price the io 3-4 times of the other tlds. If the minimum price of net/org is 500, then you have to price io above 1k8 or something. Given similar sell through rate.
Thanks!

BIN via GoDaddy for VRExpert (.net) is $9K, but I'm not sure that helps.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back