IT.COM

VR / META Devkit Domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Clover

Find your luckTop Member
Impact
How do we feeling about domains revolving around virtual game development kits?

I just regged some dev kit related .com such as MetaDevKits / OmniDevKit(s) / VRDevKit(s) / XRDevKit(s)

Was that a good or not so good idea?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Companies and end users prefer brandables! But of course some as you describe can be unique but not more than this small quantity.
For example I never registered any StableCoins domains, because I see that is stupid to go hand reg such names, people want memorable names of their coin, like human names flow easy.
Would you name your kid in such a way? I don't think so.
IMO
P.s. Bob stop creating topics/post based on my comments, shame on you!

Last edited:
•••
Companies and end users prefer brandables! But of course some as you describe can be unique but not more than this small quantity.
For example I never registered any StableCoins domains, because I see that is stupid to go hand reg such names, people want memorable names of their coin, like human names flow easy.
Would you name your kid in such a way? I don't think so.
IMO
P.s. Bob stop creating topics/post based on my comments, shame on you!
Yes! I totally agree! People do want those good brandables! BUT, Devkits are a HUGE part in developing games, which is why I was sorta surprised that these were not taken.

For the StableCoin and kid reference, I don't really get it.

No I would not name my children ChildNumber1

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back